Computer Vision & Augmented Reality
The research group CVAR, belong to the Institute of Research and Innovation in Bioengineering (I3B) of the Universitat Politècnica de València, it has as main objective the research and development of algorithms within the area of Artificial Vision and Machine Learning applied to multiple areas of interest such as Augmented Reality, Robotic and the Industrial Sector among others. Specifically the CVAR group investigates the following areas:
• Recognition, detection and tracking of objects.
• Detection and pose estimation of 3D objects.
• 3D Reconstruction of objects / scenes.
• New systems of human-machine interaction.
• Outdoor/indoor navigation.
• Augmented Reality applied to the industrial sector.
The research group is led by Dr. Mario Ortega Pérez, and the researchers work with different profiles such as mathematicians, computer scientists and engineers among others.